Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Thursday:
• Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) stock slipped 0.9% as it followed other banks in reporting falling earnings and revenue albeit strong wealth management performance meant that the declines were gentler than expected.
• SAP (NYSE:SAP) stock slumped 6.4% after the German software giant’s revenue came in below forecasts due to weakness in Asia, which it attributed largely to uncertainties over trade policy.
• Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM) stock fell 1.1% after it was fined 242 million euros ($272 million) by the European Commission for blocking a rival from the market a decade ago.
• Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE:UNP) stock gained 2.8% after the railroad company’s earnings beat analyst estimates. It had fallen 6.4% on Wednesday after weak earnings from rival CSX (NASDAQ:CSX). Net income was $1.6 billion or $2.22 per diluted share.
• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) stock rose 0.3% after it was upgraded to “outperform” from “market perform” at Raymond James, citing its upcoming 5G iPhone, according to CNBC.
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.