Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Tuesday:
• Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX) stock ticked up 0.6% after the beverage chain made a licensing deal with restaurant tech company Brightloom. The deal will give some of the technology behind the software that powers the coffee giant's mobile ordering system in exchange for an equity stake and a seat on the board of directors of Brightloom. Terms weren't disclosed.
• Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB) stock rose 0.7% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (12:20GMT) after the biotechnology company posted a 72% rise in quarterly profit and lifted its earnings forecast for the year.
• Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT) stock gained 1.5% after it raised its 2019 guidance, while its earnings came in higher than expected.
• Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) stock jumped 3.5% after meeting second-quarter estimates, while it raised its forecast for 2019, thanks largely to demand for its zero-sugar soda.
• Hasbro (NASDAQ:HAS) stock surged 4.8% after its earnings beat forecasts due to higher demand for Avengers action toys.
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.