Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Thursday:
• Dick’s Sporting Goods (NYSE:DKS) stock jumped 11% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) after it raised its full-year forecast and reported a rise in comparable sales during the second quarter.
• Nordstrom (NYSE:JWN) stock surged 7% in premarket data after the retailer posted strong second-quarter profit despite missing forecasts on sales. The company reported adjusted earnings per share of $0.90 on revenue of $3.87 billion, but cut its full-year guidance for net sales and earnings.
• Target (NYSE:TGT) stock rose 1.4% after it was upgraded to buy from neutral by analysts at Citi, according to CNBC, following its positive quarterly update on Wednesday.
• L Brands (NYSE:LB) stock declined 1.6% after the Victoria’s Secret parent lowered its quarterly earnings outlook due to declining sales at its lingerie chain.
• Splunk stock fell 4.7% after it announced the acquisition of cloud-monitoring software maker SignalFX for $1.05 billion in cash and stock. Separately, the company reported a rise in second-quarter earnings and raised its full-year guidance.
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.