Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Friday:
• Foot Locker (NYSE:FL) stock slumped 8.7% by 8:15 AM ET (12:15 GMT) after comparable sales failed to grow as much as analysts expected in the first quarter.
• Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) stock was up 0.7% after analyst firm Piper Jaffray said the e-commerce giant could be worth $3,000 a share in two years due to strong growth in cloud services and advertising.
• Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) stock rose 0.4% after the social media giant said it removed 3.4 billion fake accounts in the last six months before they were able to become active users. The company estimates that 5% of its 2.4 billion monthly active users are fake accounts, up from an estimated 3% to 4% in the previous six-month report.
• Splunk (NASDAQ:SPLK) stock dipped 1.3% despite the software services company beating first-quarter estimates. The company is still operating at a loss.
• Boeing (NYSE:BA) stock was up 1% on a Reuters report saying the Federal Aviation Administration expects the airplane maker's grounded 737 Max jet to be approved for service as soon as late June.
• Constellation Brands (NYSE:STZ) stock fell 0.8% after it was downgraded to “equal-weight” from “overweight” at Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) after a long bull run, due to a likely slowdown in growth and stagnation in margins
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.