Investing.com - Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Thursday:
· Barnes & Noble (NYSE:BKS) stock jumped 21.25% as of 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) after the struggling bookstore chain announced it was exploring a takeover.
· Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) stock slumped 3.72% after the company announced it was offering $400 million worth of convertible senior notes to be used for working capital, acquisitions and to repay a $9.1 million mortgage on a production facility in British Columbia.
· Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) and Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) stocks fell after a Bloomberg report that China used small chips to initiate a supply chain attack. Both companies refuted the claims. Apple stock fell 0.73%, while Amazon stock decreased 0.47%. Amazon also announced that warehouse workers would no longer receive stock or collect bonuses, just days after announcing it would boost the minimum wage to $15 an hour.
· Constellation Brands (NYSE:STZ) gained 4% after its earnings came in higher than expected.
· Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARWR) stock surged 18.21% after the company said it entered a $3.7 billion deal with Janssen Pharmaceuticals, owned by Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), to develop a treatment for chronic hepatitis B.
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.